Policies, Procedures, and Class Etiquette
- For hygienic reasons , socks are required in all Pilates and Barre classes. We have several styles of gripper socks available for purchase, and have plain socks in our community bin, should you forget socks.
- Please bring your own mat to Buti Yoga classes, as these are done in bare feet. Feet are nasty and people have colds. Mats cost $12 at a discount store. We've got some to loan. But do you really want to share?
- Please arrive on time. If you are late, please run up our stairs to warm up your muscles ;-).
- If you are new to us, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to fill out your waiver, and help us learn about any injuries or limitations.
- Typical yoga attire works best for all classes. Running shorts are awkward during stretching sequences and should be avoided.
- Hats and visors change your head position during exercises, please remove before class. We don't care what your hair looks like!
- Please refrain from conversations with others once class has started. Continued talking means that the class gets harder and harder until you stop. Don't make the other patrons key your car.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume in the studio out of respect for those with sensitivities.
- Please put cell phones on silent during class. We understand that emergency situations occur, as a rule, your cell phone should stay in your cubby.
- Please follow the directions of the instructor. Should you have a limitation, please discuss with the instructor. We always offer modifications or alternatives for your safety.
- Please clean your equipment and return it back to its place.
- If you schedule classes and fail to show up or fail to cancel within two hours of the class they will be deducted. Wake County school cancellations will usually be followed. Please check our Facebook page or online schedule during severe weather for correct information. Should we be open, and WCPSS closed, we will not penalize clients for late cancellations.
These classroom rules are to insure your safety and the safety and experience of others in class. Thank you for understanding!